Who Will Care for Us?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nursing Student Loan Repayment Option

The Health Resources and Services Administration is offering RNs a break on their student loans.

The program pays off a portion of student loans for RNs working in variety of non-profit health care settings, in return the RN agrees to continue working for a period of time. The amount of loan repaid varies from 60-85%, depending on the length of service the nurse agrees to provide.

The program is aimed at keeping nurses on the job and filling critical shortages. To learn more or to apply, check out the HERSA website.

10 comments:

  1. Your work is totally appreciative and informative.
    homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want plenty of articles and blogs please upload shortly.

    loanjurong

    ReplyDelete
  3. These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day.

    freecreditreport

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.

    cashloansquickly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your contents are more then sufficient for me.
    loan website

    ReplyDelete
  6. I continuously keep on coming to your site again just in case you have posted new contents.
    John Weston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never want to miss out any opportunity to read out your contents.
    PPI

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dead consider joyous when I acquire articles pertinent to my process and my issue.
    Technical Analysis

    ReplyDelete